- Mother’s Century
A Survivor, Her People and Her Times (Persimmon Alley Press, 2018) $21.95 https://www.persimmonalleypress.com/mothers-century-a-survivor-her-people-and-her-times.html
- Encounters: Ten Appointments with History (Persimmon Alley Press, 2017) $19.95 https://www.persimmonalleypress.com/encounters-ten-appointments-with-history.html
- Manufacturing Business and the Law: A Guide to the Laws, Regulations, and Careers of the U.S. Manufacturing Revival (American Bar Association [ABA], 2015). 758 pp. $129.95; ABA Member Price: $103.95 Practicing Law in Small-Town America (ABA, 2012). 498 pp. $99.95; ABA Member Price: $79.95
• Landing a Federal Legal Job: Finding Success in the U.S. Government Job Market ABA, 2011). 552 pp. $69.95; ABA Member Price: $54.95
• Managing Your Legal Career: Best Practices for Creating the Career You Want (finalist for Best Career Book, 2010) (ABA, 2010). 424 pp. $69.95; ABA Member Price: $54.95 ABA books can be ordered at http://shop.americanbar.org/ebus/store.aspx?term=Hermann
• From Lemons to Lemonade in the New Legal Job Market: Winning Job-Search Strategies for Entry-Level Attorneys (Decision Books, 2012). 254 pp. $30.00 from the National Association for Law Placement (http://nalp.org/bookstore/).
• The Lawyer’s Guide to Job Security (Kaplan Publishing, 2010). 240 pp. $28.31 from Amazon.com (http://amazon.com).
• The Lawyer’s Guide to Finding Success in Any Job Market (Kaplan Publishing, 2009). 288 pp. $3.49 from Amazon.com (http://amazon.com) and BarnesandNoble.com (http://barnesandnoble.com).
Home Additional Books by Richard L. Hermann